Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving weekend

I hope all my friends and family had a wonderful weekend. We sure did. What a blessing to spend such quality time with my family. Patrick and I headed out at 445 on Friday morning, its a tradition for us and we both enjoy it, may not even buy a lot but it's fun and then we stop for breakfast and come home for a nap :-) No kids allowed haha.
Finished a couple of quilty christmas projects this weekend, yah! My hands are feeling it now, that hand sewing is tough on the arthritis. Today I'm working on the house, laundry and my TeaParty BOM's..they are so cute, gotta finish this quilt quickly as I have the perfect wall in my dining room, plus...my mom recently gave me a couple of my grandma's tea cups, I love them!! And plan to hang those up on a rack above the quilt. I will post photos when its done...haha..it may be a longgggg while but it will get there.
Patrick has one last day off for this long weekend and we plan to finish the kids' Christmas shopping today, only a couple of items left. Then just shopping for him and I'm finished and can sit back and enjoy the holiday.

Take care and have a blessed week!

No comments: