Tuesday, September 23, 2008

September 23, 2008

Hi,

Never thought I'd have a blog, yeah they're fun to read and very addictive so here I am....hoping to share some of my quilting, recipes, and just mom wisdom...hmm what is that???

I'm Tracey from the bay area of California. I have a wonderful, caring husband of 20 years, Patrick, he is not only a wonderful spouse but also my best friend. I'm a stay at home mom with 3 children, Ashley is 17, Morgan is almost 14 and Nicholas is 3. My passion is quilting, I love it...wish there were more hours in the day though as somedays I get very little sewing in. I also enjoy cake decorating, reading and a good movie from time to time.

Well this should be fun....I'll check back in tomorrow :-)

1 comment:

Judy said...

Congratulations on the initiation of your blog Tracey! I will follow along as you make this journey and perhaps I will become inspired to do the same!!!! judy