Saturday, January 3, 2009

LIfe is almost back to normal

I'm feeling better, however, still not at 100% :-( This bug got a hold and doesn't want to let go.
The kids go back to school on Monday, Nicholas goes back to preschool Tuesday so things should be getting back to normal. Can't wait to get caught up on the housework and meal planning. Anyone have a good recipe for hamburger or boneless chicken you wanna share? I get tired of cooking the same dinners, always looking for something that is a sure hit with a family. Tonight I made pancakes, it was late and they sounded good! By golly Patrick even thought it sounded good..yah! So added some fruit and we were good to go. Not to mention clean up was a breeze! gotta love that. Think I might head into the sewing area and work on a couple of table runners, almost done with the 2nd one, then to baste and quilt them.

Oh yeah....I got a new Dyson vacuum today!! I'm very excited...even though I hate cleaning..HAHA...it's purple :-) Maybe that will add to the fun of cleaning...hmmm or not.

Blessings and love to all

No comments: