Thursday, January 8, 2009

Quilting

Went and signed up for a class today at the local quilt shop. I know I could just do these quilts at home without paying for a class but 1/2 the fun is chatting with others who share your interest and love of quilting. A dear friend of mine will be taking it as well, yeah!
Also...sew and supper is next friday night. The two owners bake a fabulous meal with dessert and then at 10 they bring in starbucks...7 hours of sewing and fellowship, I love this night, generally do it a few times a year. One of my goals this year is to have one of these nights or days at my home, potluck style or appetizers, drinks..what fun!
The new BOM starts in February and I was lucky enough to get a spot this year, I lost out last year as I was too late to sign up :-( Ah well..this years theme is hearts with a space to write in inspirations, I chose the red/white/black color theme. Aren't those colors always so stunning?!!
Gotta run make lunch for Nicholas, Ashley and I before taking Ashley to the dr this afternoon, she's has a really severe sore throat for a few days and fever spiked up at 102 last night, low grade this morning.
Blessings to all...

No comments: