Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Good Tuesday here

Afternoon already :-) Where do the days go?
Ashley is doing well...alot better! Praise the Lord. She's has an appointment with her therapist at 1:00. We both love her therapist, a very special lady that has a soft spot for Ash.
My friend Jill came over this morning and we had a great time talking, drinking coffee and showing off eachothers recent projects. Thanks Jill for a great morning...you're an awesome friend and I love spending time with you. So nice to have someone that shares your interest and you can be yourself around.
Time to sew for a while..gotta love that kinda day. Working on a scrappy 9 patch, I really don't like scrappy but it's time to get out my comfort zone a bit. I like the way a scrappy looks, I just have such a difficult time putting together fabric that just doesn't match...sigh....

Happy tuesday!

No comments: