Saturday, February 28, 2009

Weekend is here

Even though I am home during the week I still love the weekend. Saturday morning is my "sleep in" day, and I look forward to it all week. Sunday is Patricks turn. Today we went to Woodland to watch Morgans soccer game, she's doing really well but hurt her leg badly today :-( Poor girl. Motrin and ice seem to be helping a bit. Those girls are rough! amazing.
Ashley is doing better today too, Praise the Lord for that. The power of prayer is awesome. God is good. Times like this really open your eyes and teach us to trust in Him even more. Sometimes the want to control things ourselves take over and stress begins.
Tomorrow we are trying a new church and then I'm home to sew..I have not sewn since I cleaned my area up. I'm just itching to sit and stitch for a few hours. May do some handsewing tonight while watching tv with Patrick. Keeps my hands busy and away from the snacks.

Blessings to all my friends and family!

No comments: