Saturday, October 25, 2008

Value of friends

Years ago when my husband was in the military I made a couple of precious friends, each time we'd move I'd cry...this last time which was 13 years ago I swore I'd never make another friend. That did last for quite sometime, I isolated myself and kept everything inside..what an awful mistake that was! If only I knew then what I know now...friends are a true blessing from God! I feel whole again knowing that I have so many wonderful friends, some I don't talk to regularly but know they are always there, some I talk to weekly, some daily...like my internet friends. Who would have thought that friends mean so much and make life so much better. I thank God for the many friends that I have...each and every day! God Bless each of you....

No comments: