Friday, November 7, 2008

Friday already

This was a quick week. Feeling in a blue mood lately :-( Usually it doesn't hit me til january/february, the past two years it's hit early. Yikes. Just need to remind myself all I have been blessed with and be thankful instead of the "feel sorry for myself" mood I've been in :-( Not a good feeling.
Nicholas has been such a handful lately and with the puppy added in the mix I have no "me" time anymore. The girls aren't fond of babysitting when he's in this kind of mood so it's me til Patrick gets home, then he's usually tired and so it's "me" some more... The kisses and "I love you mommy's" keep me going though.
I have been working on my list of 101 things to do beginning January 1st. Getting there, it's amazing how many little things ya just let go and if you don't stay on top of it it's overwhelming. So one thing at a time is my new motto.
Today I'm working on two rag quilts...woohoo...simple and fun, just what I need. I will post a photo of the tea towels soon too, they have turned out so cute! And they were so much fun.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: